Ticket sale is on Sunday June 6th
Ticket Information/Ordering Instructions 2021
Ticket Order forms are available on our website or at the studio
Tickets for our 45th Recital will go on sale this SUNDAY, June 6, 2021 from 8AM to 11AM at the Dance Gallery, 523 Franklin Street, 2nd Floor, Melrose. The CDC has lifted many but not all Covid restrictions. For the health and safety of our dancers anyone attending the recital who is not fully vaccinated is required to wear a mask.
1. The recital is on SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2021 at 2 PM --- ALL SEATS ARE RESERVED.
The recital is at Memorial Hall at 590 Main Street in Melrose.
2. Tickets are $24.00 which includes a $1 restoration fee for Memorial Hall required by the City of Melrose. There is a 6 ticket
minimum purchase per family but no maximum. The cost of $144.00 for the 6 tickets is automatically added to your account and will be deducted once you purchase your tickets. You must pay for your tickets at the time of purchase. No one is allowed to purchase tickets for another family. All seats are reserved. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE A TICKET FOR A DANCER see # 5 below.
3. This year we will begin selling tickets at 8 AM. The studio will open at 7 AM for anyone who arrives
early. If you decide to come earlier than 7 there will be a list on the door for you to keep your place in
line if you choose to wait in your car. We will not be handing out numbers this year.
4. Should you decide not to come on ticket day you can purchase tickets at the studio during class hours
until the recital. They will also be available at the door. Or, leave your order form with me at any time
and I will fill your order at 11:00 on Ticket Sale day when sales are over.
5. All students will be required to stay for the entire performance and perform in the finale. We have found that when students leave after they perform, so do their guests in the audience leaving a practically empty auditorium by the time the dancers in the second act
perform. A few hours once a year should not be a lot to ask so that all the dancers get the applause and recognition they deserve. If a
dancer has completed all their routines by intermission and have NO DANCES IN THE SECOND ACT other than the finale, they will be
allowed to sit in a supervised reserved section of the auditorium until it is time for the finale. A finale rehearsal schedule will be handed
out at a later date. NO STUDENT performing in ACT II will be allowed in the Auditorium to watch the show. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE
A TICKET FOR A DANCER.
6. This year, more than ever, safety is a priority backstage. We will need to limit the number of people allowed in the dressing room area. If you plan on being backstage with your child we must know in advance. Please be sure to sign up at ticket sales or see Wendy at the