Dance Gallery Melrose
Ticket sale is on Sunday May 21st
Ticket Information/Ordering Instructions 2023
Ticket Order forms are available on our website or at the studio
Tickets for our 48th Recital will go on sale Sunday, May 21, 2023 from 8AM to 11AM at the Dance Gallery, 523 Franklin Street, 2nd Floor, Melrose. Should you decide not to come on ticket day you can purchase tickets at the studio after May 21st during class hours until the recital. You can leave your order form with me at any time and I will fill your order after 11:00 when in person sale ends on Ticket Sale day. Tickets will also be available at the door on recital day. You can see from anywhere in the Auditorium.
1. The recital is on SATURDAY, JUNE 10, 2023 at 2 PM --- ALL SEATS ARE RESERVED.
The recital is at Memorial Hall at 590 Main Street in Melrose.
2. Tickets are $24.00 which includes a $1 restoration fee for Memorial Hall required by the City of Melrose. There is a 6 ticket minimum purchase per family but no maximum. The cost of $144.00 for the 6 tickets is automatically added to your account and will be deducted once you purchase your tickets. You must pay for your tickets at the time of purchase. No one is allowed to purchase tickets for another family. All seats are reserved. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE A TICKET FOR A DANCER See # 4 below.
3. We will begin selling tickets at 8 AM on May 21st. The studio will open at 7 AM. If you decide to come earlier than 7 there will be a list on the door for you to add your name to keep your place in line if you choose to wait in your car.
4. On the day of recital, all dancers are required to stay for the entire performance and perform in the FINALE. We have found that when
dancers leave after they perform, so do their guests in the audience leaving a practically empty auditorium by the time the dancers in the
second act perform. A few hours once a year should not be a lot to ask so that all the dancers get the applause and recognition they
deserve. If a dancer has completed all their routines by intermission and have NO DANCES IN THE SECOND ACT other than the FINALE, they
will be allowed to sit in a supervised, reserved section of the auditorium until it is time for the finale. NO DANCER performing in ACT II will be allowed in the Auditorium to watch the show. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE A TICKET FOR A DANCER.
5. Safety is a priority backstage. For this reason we need to limit the number of people allowed in the dressing room and backstage areas.
Please address questions or concerns to Miss Susan or Wendy.
6. Finale Instructions and Rehearsal Schedule will be available on our website.